You should totally email me at hilarity.in.shoes.dc (at) Gmail etc. If I don’t reply, it’s because I didn’t get your email, so leave a comment or try again. You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
I’m trying to wring the joy out of each day and sporadically succeeding.
Ten Things to Know About Me
1. I was born in 1975
2. I have lived in DC since 1993, largely to no avail.
3. I’ve never been in love with someone who’s in love with me.
4. I’m a stealth introvert who loves karaoke.
5. Despite the navel-gazing quality of many of these posts, I’m actually very funny in person.
6. My PSAT score utterly changed the course of my life, and before I sat down to take the test I had never heard of it.
7. Secretly I think I still might achieve fame for something good someday, but I’d trade it for true love in a heartbeat.
8. I’ve been a fake redhead for so long that even my junior high school pictures don’t give me away. Sometimes I wonder if I actually am a redhead and just confused, and that reminds me that I’m blond.
9. I have an insane memory for song lyrics and random details about your life, but not so much for useful things like paying bills on time and to-do lists.
10. I am terrified to the point of breathlessness all the time that this is all there is, and at the same time grateful for all I have.